Giro Rincon Womens Mountain Bike Shoes
Designed for mountain bike and gravel style riding, the Giro Rincon Women's Mountain Bike Shoes are an ideal gateway into the world of performance cycling. These versatile shoes use a nylon-composite two-bolt platform outsole, developed to improve pedalling efficiency and aid power transfer. A dual-injected rubber outsole provides excellent traction, with aggressive lugs offering grip in even the slickest situations. Rubber reinforcement on the heel and toe adds extra durability, keeping the Rincon performing all season long.
A soft touch, one-piece Giro Synchwire™ upper conforms to the foot and adds class-leading comfort, with mesh panels allowing for ventilation. BOA® L6 dials add easy on the bike adjustment, offering total support and the ability to fine-tune the fit with their 1mm adjustment increments. A steel lace ensures durability, with soft lace guides relieving pressure on the foot when snug. A 3D moulded footbed enhances the shoes fit, providing medium arch support.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- BOA® L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Reflective heel tab
- Nylon-composite plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 3D Molded footbed with medium arch support
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits SPD and all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 320-grams (per shoe, size 39)