Giro Sector Mountain Bike Shoes
Built to inspire performance on technical terrain, the Giro Sector Mountain Bike Shoes are geared towards demanding cross country cyclists who value speed and efficiency. Whether in a race environment or lapping your local trail centre, the lightweight and responsive nature of these shoes shines through, ensuring comfortable performance in a durable package. The Sector sees dual BOA® L6 dials with one-millimetre adjustment increments for a no-fuss, customisable fit, designed to fit a range of foot shapes. A macro release function can disengage the dials instantly for rapid removal of the shoe, and a steel lace is durable enough for seasons of use.
Pedalling efficiency is improved through the use of a carbon-composite plate, which is lightweight yet supremely stiff to aid power transfer. The one-piece Synchwire™ upper ensures support by conforming to the riders foot, adding Giro’s renowned comfort to the shoe. Mesh panels are in place to improve airflow, keeping your feet fresh for the duration of the ride. A reinforced heel and toe help deflect rock strikes, keeping these shoes safe and durable.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Reinforced heel and toe sections
- Dual BOA® L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Carbon-composite two-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 3D Moulded footbed with medium arch support
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits most major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 342-grams (per shoe, size 42)
Giro Sector Mountain Bike Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.