Giro Sentrie Techlace Road Shoes
Featuring a welded and bonded upper, which is incredibly light and breathable, the Giro Sentrie Techlace Road Shoes are truly lightweight, high performance pieces of footwear.
Replacing the traditional D-rings, Giro have added laces for a more encompassing fit. These laces reduce weight, are easily replaceable and are paired with a Boa L6 dial to allow precise adjustment to 1 millimetre increments.
Easton are carbon fibre experts and have used their expertise to create the EC70 carbon composite sole. This stiff and lightweight addition is complimented by a SuperNatural Fit footbed. These footbeds feature an adjustable arch support to allow for a personalised fit and a comfortable ride.
Weighing a mere 245 grams in the 42.5 size, the Sentrie is ideal for those looking for comfort and optimum power transfer.
- Upper: Techlace™ + Boa L6 dial (1mm + with macro release)
- Toe and heel microfibre reinforcements
- Welded and bonded upper
- Outsole: Easton® EC70 carbon composite
- Steel hardware
- Replaceable walking pads
- Footbed: SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- Aegis® anti-mircrobial treatment
- Weight: 245 grams (size 42.5)
- Compatible with 3-bolt Shimano and Look style cleats
Giro Sentrie Techlace Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.