Giro Stylus Road Cycling Shoes
Entry-level pricing but not entry-level performance, the Giro Stylus Road Cycling Shoes offer a comfortable fit with a host of features to help you take your first steps into road cycling. Featuring the premium Giro Synchwire™ one-piece composite upper, the Stylus offers a supportive fit that conforms to the foot. Laser-cut ventilation holes keep these shoes breezy through the warmer months, improving airflow and breathability. A universal mount for two or three-bolt cleats is versatile, allowing a wide range of pedals to be used.
The injection moulded nylon and glass fibre outsole offers lightweight performance that is stiff enough for efficient pedalling and power transfer. Ideal for entry-level cyclists, the low cost of the Stylus keeps money in your wallet without skimping on performance. An over-moulded heel and toe pad improve the durability of the shoes, ensuring they will last through the seasons. Classic velcro straps provide proven, adjustable performance, and allow you to fine-tune your fit. Reflective detailing improves visibility in low light situations, perfect for commuting and winter rides.
- Synchwire™ one-piece composite upper
- Laser-cut venting
- Three compression moulded Velcro straps
- Reflective rear tab logos and graphics
- Injection moulded nylon and glass fibre outsole
- Over-moulded TPU toe and heel pads
- Die-cut EVA insole
- Universal two or three-bolt cleat mount to fit all major road and MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 272-grams (per shoe, size 42)