Giro Synthe MIPS II Helmet
The Giro Synthe MIPS II Helmet features some design tweaks to make it even cooler and more comfortable than the original while retaining its iconic aesthetic and tremendously high levels of protection.
The main body has a slim profile that is pleasing to the eye and that slips through the air with minimal drag. The construction of the main body is realised in EPS closed-cell foam that is reinforced with a thermoformed SL Roll Cage. These components combine to shield the head from heavy, direct impacts but remain lightweight to avoid straining the neck muscles on longer rides. Further protection is afforded by the innovative MIPS internal liner that pivots independently from the rest of the helmet to shield the brain from angled strikes and glancing blows.
An in-mould exterior shell construction protects the EPS body from dents, scuffs and scrapes to extend the helmet's lifespan markedly. This shell is punctuated neatly by 19 broad vents that channel a cooling airflow across the scalp during hot riding conditions.
A highly adjustable Roc Loc 5 Air retention system teams up with anti-microbial padding to clasp the head comfortably without causing any pressure points. Soft straps secure the helmet and are fastened by a svelte, low profile buckle.
- An iconic design that has been updated to be cooler and more comfortable than before
- EPS main body is light and protects the head from direct, heavy impacts
- MIPS liner shields the brain from the rotational forces experienced from angled impacts
- In-mould Hardbody polycarbonate shell gives full coverage to increase safety and durability
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement
- Slim, wind tunnel tuned profile reduces drag and promotes an aesthetically pleasing silhouette
- 19 Large Wind Tunnel vents channel a cooling airflow across the head
- Roc Loc 5 Air fit system is highly adjustable for a comfortable and exact fit
- Ionic+ anti-microbial internal padding
- Soft straps and low profile Slimline buckle
Giro Synthe MIPS II Helmet Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".