Giro Terraduro HV MTB Shoes
A little beefier, and built up to endure your rides on the roughest of trails and toughest conditions, the Giro Terraduro HV MTB Shoes are a slightly wider, higher volume edition of the brand's well-loved Terraduro shoe, providing a better fit for riders wanting a bigger platform inside their shoes.
Making use of a simple N-1 ratcheting buckle closure for easy adjustability on the move and a supremely user-friendly interface for release, you can be sure of getting your fit dialled in at short notice. With two velcro straps over the lower foot providing a great level of security and hold, you can be sure of a neat, connected feel when riding. With a rubber toe cap and breathable microfibre upper delivering comfort in conjunction with the EVA moulded footbed, this shoe is simply a go-to for any rider with ambition and commitment.
With a nylon and rubber co-moulded sole providing the great balance between power output and a balanced, biting grip when clambering over rocks and working on obstacles. Super tough and giving you the traction you need without compromising walkability for pure rigidity, this shoe is a neat balance, ideally placed for anyone wanting better support on their rides.
- High-quality, breathable Evofibre™microfibre
- Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- Rubber toe cap
- High-volume fit
- Moulded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone
- Updated Vibram® high-traction lugged outsole
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Claimed weight per shoe: 430 grams (size 42.5)
PRODUCT REF: 812963
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more