Giro Terraduro Mid MTB Shoes
Unbridled practicality for the trail, the Giro Terraduro Mid MTB Shoes offer a little extra coverage, a little more strength, and a great level of comfort for even the most rapid of downhill assaults. Designed to take on the dirt and deal with the mucky, messy and rugged off-road lifestyle, these shoes are super tough, and made to offer protection and inspire confidence in wild conditions.
Built on a stout nylon shank for a good level of solidity in the base of the shoe, the Terraduro has a useful degree of flex built into the toe, allowing for a more natural gait when walking, clambering over rocks and getting yourself to the right place to launch your downhill assault. With an updated Vibram high traction lugged outsole giving you that crucial grip and offering a better usability off-road, you can be sure to benefit from a well thought out design.
A moulded EVA footbed offering comfort when clipped in, the upper of this shoe is made from a breathable Evofibre microfibre for a plush, form-fitting exterior. Closed by laces and with a final asymmetric ankle covering, you'll have all you need to ride with good coverage and an easy to clean external layer.
- High-quality, breathable Evofibre™microfibre
- Empire lace system with shroud rubber toe and heel reinforcement
- Asymmetric ankle coverage
- Water sealed cleat opening
- Updated Vibram® high-traction lugged outsole
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Claimed weight: 435 grams per shoe (size 42.5)