Giro Ventana MTB Shoes
Giro's Ventana MTB Shoes are versatile and capable. The one-piece Synchwire upper with bonded mesh brings a blend of breathability and durability while Boa and strap closure makes it easy to make small adjustments and achieve a secure and supportive fit. The moulded EVA footbed gives medium arch support and there's EVA cushioning in the midsole. A nylon sole ensures all your power is transferred through the pedals and the Sensor rubber outsole is grippy, so for those times when you're off the bike, you'll get purchase on loose dry surfaces and mud alike.
- One-piece Synchwire upper design with PU bonded mesh
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Boa L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Hook and loop closure
- Injected EVA cushioning midsole
- Sensor rubber compound engineered for durability and grip
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 417 grams (per shoe, size 42.5)
Giro Ventana MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.