Gore Wear Ability Thermo+ Womens Bib Tight
The Gore Wear Ability Thermo+ Womens Bib Tight is designed for riders determined to train in the very worst winter weather. An all-over fleece-lined fabric construction is supplemented by windproof and water-resistant GORE WINDSTOPPER panels on the thighs to shield from icy temperatures. All the fabrics are extremely breathable to manage excessive perspiration rates, and the form-fitting cut allows the tight to follow the movement of the legs during the pedalling motion.
The seat pad is specifically designed for the female anatomy and features dual-density padding to guarantee maximum cushioning and protection. Additionally, the pad features a GORE WINDSTOPPER lining to combat the chill over the sensitive crotch area. Full mesh bib straps keep the legs and pad perfectly positioned on the rider and integrate an innovative one-zip system to facilitate calls of nature.
- Thermal women's bib tight with wind and wet weather protection
- Totally windproof, water-resistant, breathable and fleece lined GORE WINDSTOPPER material on the thighs and crotch area
- Warm, fleece-lined fabric on the rear facing and lower leg panels keeps breathability and flexibility high
- A form-fitted cut closely follows the legs during the pedalling cycle
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Patented one-zip system for easy opening during natural breaks
- The women's specific ADVANCED Brand Core seat insert is ergonomically shaped
- The pad has a dual density to ensure maximum cushioning and protection
- A slim pad profile cancels the chances of a bulky, awkward feeling in the saddle
- The pad has an integrated GORE WINDSTOPPER lining
- Reflective details
- Inseam length 70cm / 27.5 inches