Gore Wear Phantom Womens Jacket
The Gore Wear Phantom Womens Jacket is made from windproof, water-resistant and breathable GORE-TEX INFINIUM material to ward off chilly temperatures and cold drafts during spring and autumn rides. Additionally, the sleeves can be unzipped and removed, which is ideal for long rides that start during cold mornings but progress into warmer afternoons.
The slim fit follows the body’s contours but allows for thermal layers underneath, and the grippy elastic hem prevents annoying and uncomfortable material migration up the torso when riding. A high cut collar blocks out drafts around the neck and four rear pockets, one zipped, store valuables, food and extra clothing layers. Reflective details complete the design and help promote extra visibility after dark.
- A versatile spring and autumn jacket with removable sleeves
- Ideal for rides that start with a chilly morning but warm up into the afternoon
- Made from lightweight GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric that is totally windproof, breathable and water resistant
- The slim fit has a cycling specific cut with dropped tail
- Detachable raglan sleeves allow the jacket to be easily transformed into a short sleeved protective jersey
- Full front zip
- Close fit high collar
- Grippy elastic on the inner back waistband gives a secure fit
- Three spray resistant back pockets
- Fourth zipped rear pocket
- Black reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 435 grams, size XS