Gore Wear Progress Thermo+ Womens Bib Tight
Made from a stretchy material with a cosy brushed fleece lining, the Gore Wear Progress Thermo+ Women's Bib Tight provides insulation and comfort during cold and dry rides. The material panels are linked together in Gore’s Form-Fit that is cut close to the legs to eliminate the chances of material bunching and chafing while pedalling.
An ACTIVE Comfort seat pad has a variable thickness to offer protection and comfort on long days in the saddle and integrates a GORE WINDSTOPPER lining to shield the sensitive crotch area from cold drafts. The seat pad and leg panels are held perfectly in position by the moisture-wicking mesh bib straps, and reflective detailing on the rear of the lower legs promotes heightened visibility in poor light conditions.
- Designed to provide thermal insulation for cold, dry days
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Brushed fleece lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- The Form-Fit is cut close to the legs to eliminate material bunching
- ACTIVE Comfort seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner that is highly breathable and windproof
- Multi-density padded seat pad cushions and protects
- Full mesh bib construction for optimum fit and breathability
- Reflective details
- Inseam length 65cm / 25.6 inches