Gore Wear Progress Thermo+ Womens Tight
Made from soft and fleece-lined thermal fabric, the Gore Wear Progress Thermo+ Women's Tight is ideal for chilly autumn and spring rides. The material’s four-way stretch combines with the slender Form Fit to increase thermal efficiency, and the broad waistband holds the tight perfectly in position without pinching or chafing.
An ACTIVE Comfort seat pad has a multi-density construction to guarantee protection and support to the sit bones when in the saddle, while its integrated GORE WINDSTOPPER lining shields the sensitive crotch area from cold drafts. Reflective details on the rear of the legs finish the design, donating extra safety on poorly lit roads.
- Designed to provide thermal insulation for cold, dry days
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Brushed fleece lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- The Form Fit is cut close to the legs to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency
- ACTIVE Comfort seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner that is highly breathable and windproof
- Multi-density padded seat pad cushions and protects
- Broad, pinch-free waistband for comfortable fit
- Reflective details
- Inseam length 65 cm / 25.6 inches
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 220 grams