Gore Wear Stream Womens Jacket
Made entirely from lightweight, completely windproof and durably waterproof GORE-TEX material, the Gore Wear Stream Women's Jacket is designed for riders who are committed to training regularly in foul winter conditions. Internally taped seams guarantee sealing from the heaviest rain, while the material's sophisticated construction allows it to be highly breathable, helping the wearer to avoid overheating.
The regular cut is shaped to fit perfectly when the cycling position is adopted, affords room for thermal layers underneath and has a dropped rear tail to protect from rear wheel-spray. The full-length front zip is easily opened to increase airflow at high riding intensities, and the drawcord waist and elasticated cuffs effectively shut out chilly drafts. A zipped back pocket is useful for storing smaller valuables, and reflective details increase visibility on gloomy roads.
- Ideal for long winter rides in wet and challenging conditions
- Made from GORE-TEX material that is lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and completely windproof
- Fully taped seams for added rain protection
- The regular fit has a cycling specific cut with dropped tail
- Full-length front zip
- Close fit high cut collar
- Adjustable hem with drawcords
- Partial elastic at sleeve cuff
- Zipped back pocket
- Reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 185 grams, size small