HJC Ibex 2.0 Road Cycling Helmet
The HJC Ibex 2.0 is a light and comfortable road cycling helmet that has a wind tunnel-tested aero design that keeps ventilation high. There are a few unique innovations. Firstly, COOLPATH technology replaces internal padding, allowing the air to flow better around your head while also reducing weight. The automatically adjusting fit system - SELFIT - means that once the fit is set, there'll be no need for adjustments so when your head moves around the system will adjust when gaps form. The occipital cradle is adjustable, while the straps that meet under the chin have a split design for comfort around the ears.
EPS is bonded to polycarbonate in the In-Mold construction and there's internal reinforcement, both these features serving to keep you safe in the event of an impact. This helmet has 16 vents, so provides the perfect blend of ventilation and aerodynamic performance.
- SELFIT: Automatic self-adjusting fitting system with five step snap fit
- COOLPATH: Replaces inner padding and allows cool air to flow around your head
- Wind tunnel tested
- Aerodynamic design
- Advanced air channel system
- In-Mold construction method for rider protection
- Internal reinforcement structure
- 16 vents
- Adjustable occipital cradle
- Goggle mount
- Strap splitters
- Antibacterial X-Static pads
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 200 grams (size M)
- Includes: Spare pads / carry bag
HJC Ibex 2.0 Road Cycling Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.