HOKA ONE ONE Bondi X Womens Running Shoes
Designed to provide the maximum amount of cushioning for a super-smooth ride, HOKA ONE ONE’s Bondi X Womens Running Shoes are perfect for runners who like to go long. The Bondi range is renowned for its soft, cushioned feel that remains comfortable whatever the distance and the X version retains this plush feel but adds more responsiveness thanks to its carbon fibre plate. This provides better energy return for more propulsion through the stride without reducing long-distance comfort whilst the Meta-Rocker eases the transition from heel to toe.
The upper is made using a highly breathable mesh to keep the foot cool and even the padded EVA tongue features perforations for ventilation, with the Ortholite sockliner adding to the shoe’s fantastic comfort. Vegan materials are used throughout the shoes’ construction for a lower environmental impact.
- 100% vegan materials
- Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
- Ventilated air flow design
- Perforated EVA tongue construction
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Intuitive heel pull tab
- Carbon fibre plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Compression moulded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for up-tempo ride
- Light zonal rubber for weight savings
- 5mm drop
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 514 grams per pair size 5