HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 6 Womens Trail Running Shoe
Ready for whatever the terrain throws your way, the HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 6 Women's Trail Running Shoe is made from a Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn and adds protection with a toe rand. The gusseted tongue provides comfort and improves fit, while the recycled credentials are revisited there and in the poly laces with recycled materials used to good effect.
Stability is addressed with a CMEVA foam midsole which also absorbs impacts. Keeping traction on loose surfaces is helped by the four-millimetre lugs, while the zonal rubber placed in key areas of the shoe shed weight and improve durability.
- All-terrain shoe
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycled material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Vegan construction
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 229 grams (per shoe, size UK8)