Hoka One One Clifton Edge Running Shoes
HOKA ONE ONE’s Clifton Edge Running Shoes provide a sublimely smooth ride, using a unique heel design and super lightweight foam for an effortless feeling out on the road. The extended heel helps the transition from heel to toe, with the foam, Meta-Rocker last and EVA outsole combining to translate that energy into a powerful takeoff every stride. The upper is constructed from durable thermoplastic polyurethane for structure, support and durability with more open panels for breathability and cooling. Extra padding around the shoe’s collar increases comfort and a vertical pull tab helps when putting them on.
- Embossed TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) yarn delivers a premium finish with targeted support in the forefoot and eyerow
- Padded collar delivers enhanced comfort at the ankle
- Vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a responsive ride
- New high-resiliency foam offers a lightweight, springy take on signature HOKA cushioning and ride
- Extended heel creates a softer landing and smoother transition from heel to toe
- Rubberised EVA outsole delivers lightweight, wraparound midsole support with a snappy feel
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 506 grams per pair (size 42)
HOKA ONE ONE Clifton Edge Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.