Troy Lee Designs A3 MIPS MTB Helmet
Building on the success of the market-leading A1 and A2 models, the Troy Lee Designs A3 MIPS MTB Helmet is their latest evolution in helmet development. With safety at the forefront of its design, the A3 sees improved coverage on the back of the head and utilises MIPS rotational impact technology to bolster its safety credentials. Fine-tuned for optimal performance, the A3 delivers unmatched performance on the trail.
The adjustable visor has goggle storage, helping to keep your foam dry during rainstorms to prevent fogging. With three positions and a unique Automatic Magnet System for visor attachment, the peak shears off in the event of a crash to prevent damage to the helmet. Sixteen vents offer optimised airflow to keep your head cool during the summer months, and the V3 precision fit system sees three levels of height adjustment to dial the helmet in for a perfect fit.
To prevent the buildup of bacteria the Sweatglide system is removable for washing, and the two-piece wicking XSTATIC liner adds a high degree of comfort. Known for its simplicity, the A3 is equipped with a premium V2 Fidlock magnetic buckle system and is designed with goggle and sunglasses compatibility in mind.
- The latest evolution in TLD trail helmets with MIPS Technology
- Adjustable visor with goggle storage and Automatic Magnet System
- EPS and EPP for high-speed and low-speed impact energy management
- Smart shear visor screws to prevent damage to the helmet
- V3 precision fit with three levels of height adjust
- Troy Lee Designs deepest coverage half shell helmet to date
- Sixteen vents with optimised channelling for breathability
- Removable Sweatglide system for hygiene
- Two-piece V2 XSTATIC® liner
- V2 Fidlock-Magnetic Buckle
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 375 grams
A3 MIPS MTB Helmet Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".