Jack Thurston Lost Lanes: Southern England
Jack Thurston's book 'Lost Lanes' is sure to inspire you to explore further around Southern England. It contains 36 routes to try, all in stunning locations that are reasonably unspoilt. To accompany the routes there downloadable instructions and GPX files, as well as travel advice plus some tips on accommodation and great stops along the way.
- Lost Lanes will take you on 36 meandering tours of the most beautiful and hidden destinations in southern England
- Route overviews, distances and maps
- Includes overnight stop ideas, from B&Bs to camping under the stars
- Best pubs and tea stops
- Wild swims, breathtaking views and fascinating history
- How to access each ride by train (no car required!)
- All the routes in this book are supported by downloadable route instructions you can print out to take with you, plus a GPX navigation file for your GPS device or smartphone app
- 256 pages
- Publisher: Wild Things Publishing Ltd (15 April 2013)
- Product dimensions: 17.8 x 2.5 x 20.3cm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.