K-Edge XL Computer Mount For Garmin Edge
The K-Edge XL Computer Mount For Garmin Edge offers riders a pro-level, stiff and highly durable mount for their Garmin Edge computers. The new design optimises stiffness and strength while also supporting both vertical and horizontal display modes on the Garmin Edge 1000 computer.
Compatible with quarter-turn Garmin computers, the copolymer mount is designed to break away in the event of a crash, protecting your computer from potential damage.
K-Edge's design centralises your computer's position on the handlebar. This makes reading the display far easier while also fitting the computer into the drag profile of the bar - dramatically reducing the aerodynamic penalty of the computer. The K-Edge XL Computer Mount For Garmin Edge fits 31.8mm diameter handlebars with a snug and secure fit.
- A precision-made, super secure mount, for your Garmin Edge 1000, 810, 800, 520, 510, 500, 20, 25 and Touring units
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminium
- New design is optimised to fit Garmin Edge computers including the Edge 1000 GPS cycle computer
- Utilising the quarter turn bike mount system, it employs an enhanced copolymer Garmin compatible interface
- Dual positioning possible to enable portrait or landscape modes on the Edge 1000
- Design enable centred positioning for your Garmin unit
- Your Garmin will sit in line with the front of the stem and handlebars, giving no change in frontal area - providing a low drag and the best aero efficiency
- Long-lasting protective anodised two-tone fade finish
- Fits 31.8 mm handlebars
PRODUCT REF: 624714
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more