Kask Caipi MTB Helmet Matt Finish
With 22 ports built-in, the Kask Caipi MTB Helmet is a great option for off-road riding during the warmer months and on hard rides, with the matt finish giving it a sleek aesthetic. Low weight, comfort and protection are all well-considered, and the MIT system with a polycarbonate layer adds excellent protection in the event of a knock to the head. The helmet extends to the base of the skull at the rear for enhanced coverage.
The thermoformed inner padding has an antimicrobial treatment and wicks moisture to prevent sweat from running down your face. Comfort is significantly enhanced by the eco-leather, anti-allergy chin strap and fit dividers on the strap, and the Caipi is secured with an advanced Octo Fit system, offering vertical and horizontal adjustment using a rubberised micro dial so you can tune your fit perfectly to your head shape.
- Excellent ventilation with 22 ports
- Generous protection and head coverage
- MIT technology - polycarbonate layer covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- Thermoformed padding
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- Octo Fit ergonomic system - Rubberised micro dial adjuster, floating cradle contact points with internal gel pads oscillate freely through 180° for a perfect fit
- Lux leather chin pad with anti-allergy and washable eco-leather chinstrap
- Custom fit divider on strap for optimal fit
- Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
- EU, US and AUS safety standards
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250 grams (size medium)
Kask Caipi MTB Helmet Matt Finish Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.