Kask Mojito X Helmet Matt Finish
The Kask Mojito X Matt Finish Helmet is a versatile offering that balances performance and comfort while providing top safety. Protection comes courtesy of MIT; a polycarbonate layer covering the shell, and 'in moulding' technology that joins the inner and outer to ensure excellent shock absorption.
The unique fit system with a double pivot enables micro-adjustments to dial in the perfect fit and will cradle the back of your head, and the eco-leather chinstrap is luxuriously soft against the skin. The inner padding has been treated to prevent the growth of bacteria, so you'll stay feeling fresh, while the longevity of the helmet is increased.
- MIT technology: Polycarbonate layer covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- 'In moulding' technology joins the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensuring better shock absorption
- 26 vents
- Up‘n’down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fit of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design
- Chin pad with eco-leather, anallergic and washable chinstrap
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety
- Weight: 220 grams
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 946302
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more