Kask Valegro Helmet
Supremely light and protective, the Kask Valegro Helmet is a headline grabber with its 180-gram net weight in a small size. The choice of Team Sky on the hottest days of the Tour de France, this helmet combines top-rated protection with unparalleled ventilation and comfort, leading you to almost forget that you're even wearing it.
Designed to provide comfort to the rider, the Valegro features 37 air vents, strategically placed to produce a neat airflow and promote efficient heat dissipation on hotter days. With a helmet to pad contact level reduced by 70%, this helmet assures you of cooling comfort, without pressure being placed upon your head. Breathability is furthered by a fast wicking internal lining and a 3D dry padding. With anti-bacterial and antistatic structuring offering a long life for the internal padding as well as a better user experience, this helmet goes further to make sure it goes unnoticed.
Kask's Octo fit rubberised micro dial adjuster provides a snug fit that's easily adjusted on the move while the eco-leather chinstrap offers a comfortable next-to-skin fastening. A dual In-Mould EPS construction assures you of shock absorption in the event of an impact. Shipped with a helmet bag, this truly is a high-class, high-quality option for the performance rider putting in that peak weather effort.
- 3D Dry padding for a neat, comfortable on-bike experience
- Octo fit rubberised micro dial adjuster secures fit easily and allows on the bike adjustability
- Eco leather chinstrap offers a plush and comfortable fit
- In-Moulding technology assures a far better level of shock absorption
- Antistatic structure reduces helmet hair
- Anti-bacterial padding
- Highly breathable with fast wicking internal lining
- 37 air vents
- Head to pad contact reduced by 70%
- 40 gram saving over the Mojito
- Helmet bag included
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 180 grams (size small)