Kinesis CX Race Cyclocross Disc Frameset 2020
Build up the Kinesis CX Race Frameset into this seasons cyclocross steed, or simply for longer off-road adventures. This capable frameset pairs a Scandium alloy frame with a Columbus Futura carbon monocoque fork, utilising Rider Fit Geometry to ensure the performance benefits are equal across sizes. Weight is kept to a minimum and handling is agile, responsive and stable.
Designed for 1x setups, the frameset can be fitted with wireless, electronic and mechanical groupsets thanks to the adaptable cable ports. Cables are internally routed, keeping the aesthetics clean and sleek. More than just a race bike, there are mounts for two bottle cages and clearance for tyres up to 38mm wide.
- Super Plastic Formed Scandium alloy frame and Columbus Futura carbon monocoque fork
- Internal routing for brakes and gears
- GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear
- Clearance for up to 38c tyres
- Electronic / wireless / mechanical 1x, disc compatible
- Two bottle cage mounts
- 68mm threaded bottom bracket
- 31.6mm seat post required
- Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings
- Included: Frame supplied with fork, headset, seat clamp, front and rear thru-axle, Switch lever, frame ports and cable guides
|FRAME||Kinesis CX Race, Super Plastic Formed Scandium alloy, 142x12mm thru-axle|
|FORK||Columbus Futura carbon monocoque fork, 100x12mm thru-axle|
|HEADSET||Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings|
|BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL||68mm threaded|
|INCLUDED||Frame supplied with fork, headset, seat clamp, front and rear thru-axle, Switch lever, frame ports and cable guides|
Kinesis CX Race Cyclocross Disc Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.