Knight Composites Road 35 TLA Carbon Clincher Rim
Blending the input of the world's leading aerodynamics experts with the gold standard in carbon fibre manufacture, the Knight Composites Road 35 TLA Carbon Clincher Rim is made for riders who love tackling climbs and want a lightweight, stiff and strong rim for use with traditional caliper rim brakes.
Tubeless compatible and aerodynamic, this rim with its 35mm depth is sure to offer a slim profile ideal for climbing. Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe, the new tubeless design uses Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile. This design renders tyre installation far easier than conventional tubeless setups. With pneumatic and mechanical locking system offering better seating of the tyre when used tubeless, this industry-leading sealing surface is sure to improve the usability of the rim.
Made from an EPS moulded carbon fibre, this rim remains strong and stiff, retaining a low net weight. This EPS moulding process rids the layered carbon fibre of any imperfections, so you can be sure of a fully integral rim profile. Boasting Knight's T.E.A.M profiling, or Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation technology, this rim focusses on the impact of the rear edge of the rim, reducing turbulent airflow for the most effective and efficient performance possible.
The all carbon braking surface has been developed to offer smooth and powerful brake actuation in the dry or the wet and works with all regular caliper style rim brakes from the likes of Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo.
Please note, the colour selected refers to the colour of the decals, images are representative of overall design only.
- All carbon braking surface suitable for traditional caliper rim brakes
- Rim depth: 35mm
- T.E.A.M (Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation) technology
- EPS moulded carbon fibre manufacturing process
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Provides both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- All-new Knight logos
- Available in 20 and 24 hole options