Knog Blinder MOB The Face Rear Light
From the suburbs to the city, or wherever your commute takes you, the Knog Blinder MOB V The Face Rear Light will keep you seen and safe on busy roads and quiet, dark lanes. The 44 lumens can be spotted from over a kilometre away and with five modes to choose from (two constant and three flashing) you'll be sure to find the right lighting option for your ride.
Running from 2 - 66 hours (mode dependent), a low battery indicator gives you plenty of warning that you need to recharge, and a full charge takes around 5 hours so you can easily do this before your commute home, or overnight.
With a waterproof, integrated USB plug, there's no risk of damage to the charging component and the whole unit is 100% waterproof. Extremely versatile, this light can be mounted to round and aero seatposts of 22 - 32mm thanks to the three interchangeable straps. Highly durable and strong, this light has undergone extensive testing to ensure impact, humidity, temperature and corrosion won't damage the unit.
Includes: Blinder MOB V The Face Rear Light / three interchangeable straps
- Five light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash
- Run-time: 2 - 2.6 hours (steady high mode) / 5.6 - 6.1 hours (steady low) / 2.7 - 4.5 hours (strobe flash) / 2.6 -12.6 hours (unique flash), 53.3 - 66 hours (eco flash)
- LEDs: Surface mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium ion battery
- Peak brightness: 44 lumens
- Dimensions: 26x76x62mm
- Weight: 39g
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar diameters: Fits seatposts 22-32mm+ including aero posts
- Visibility: 1000+ metres
- Low battery indicator
PRODUCT REF: 780697
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more