Knog Blinder Square Rear Light
Improve your visibility out on the road with the Knog Blinder Square Rear Light, and its powerful 100 lumen output. The Chip on Board (COB) technology used by Knog is impressively efficient, with this light's onboard battery lasting up to 55 hours on Eco Flash mode, or 2.5 hours on Max full-beam setting. The features that set this light apart from its competition are the strap and integrated charging solution. With three different sized silicone straps included, you can fit it around almost any seatpost, including aerodynamic profiles, while the handy clasp allows you to install and remove it even with gloves on. A USB plug is built-in, so you can pop the light directly into a laptop or USB outlet without having to look for a cable.
- Light source: Chip on Board (COB) LEDs - square shape
- Maximum lumens: 100
- Modes: 8 various modes from Max Steady to Eco Flash
- Run time: From 55 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 43mm W x 46mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 34 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder Square Rear Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.