Kogel T47 M30 Road Seal Ceramic Bottom Bracket
This Kogel Road Seal ceramic bottom bracket is compatible with T47 threaded, 85.5mm or 86.5mm wide bottom bracket frame shells and cranksets that have an M30 spindle. The cups are hard-wearing, thread easily into the frame and house grade 3, super smooth spinning ceramic ball bearings. These bearings are tough, so won’t deform or crack over time, run on polished steel races and have road cycling specific seals to further lower friction. Kogel’s BB Boost design format is integrated into this bottom bracket to position the bearings as closely as possible to the crank arms, heightening stiffness and durability.
- An easy to install T47 threaded bottom bracket that markedly improves drivetrain efficiency
- Easy installation into T47 threaded, 86.5mm or 85.5mm wide bottom bracket frame shells
- Compatible with Praxis or Verve InfoCrank M30 crankset spindles that are 30mm in diameter, but taper to 28mm at the non-drive side bearing
- Top-tier grade 3 ceramic ball bearings for tremendously low resistance
- The ceramic bearings are tough, so that they won’t deform, flat-spot, crack or get pitted
- ABEC 5 bearing tolerance
- “Road” bearing seals afford even better efficiency
- Two year, guaranteed performance warranty on the bearings
- Hardened steel races won’t deform over time
- The races are polished to a mirror finish to guarantee the balls run on a smooth surface
- BB Boost® technology places the bearings as close to the crank arms as possible for increased stiffness and durability
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".