Look Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic Ti Road Pedals
The Look Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic Ti Road Cycling Pedals provide you with a solid, stiff platform for transferring all your power. Blade technology is revolutionary. The blade shaves 20% off the weight, compared to a standard spring lever system, it blends seamlessly into the pedal for a more aerodynamic design, and it improves safety by offering security when clipped in, yet speeds up engagement and disengagement. A blade of 16nm tension comes pre-installed but a 12nm is also included, and a stiffer 20nm available separately if you require a stronger hold for sprint events or other high power efforts.
The longevity of the ceramic bearings is four to six times longer than standard steel, they're less susceptible to degradation caused by dust or dirt and won't corrode over time. Additionally, they reduce friction for incredibly smooth running.
- Look Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic Ti Road pedals
- Look Keo Grip grey 4.5-degree float cleats
- Technology: Blade Carbon
- Tension: 16nm pre-installed (with 12nm blade in the box)
- Body: Carbon
- Traction: Carbon
- Spindle: Titanium
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Platform area: 700mm²
- Platform width: 67mm
- Q-factor: 53mm
- Stack Height including cleats: 14.8mm ( 8.5 + 6.3mm )
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Per pedal - 95 grams / pair and cleats: 260 grams