Lake CX1 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
For riders who seek performance, while sporting a classic look, the Lake CX1 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes fit the bill. Perfect for those with a wider foot, the CX Competition last is designed to deliver comfort while riding at a high cadence and power. The synthetic Clarino Microfiber upper is lightweight and highly durable, cut with clean lines befitting of this Italian brand's heritage.
Power transfer is efficient thanks to the Lake Sport fibreglass-injected nylon outsole, which has a three-hole cleat pattern suited to the majority of road pedal systems like Shimano SPD-SL and Look Keo. Fine-tune your fit using the reliable lace-up closure system, and eliminate the risk of hotspots.
- Classics lines, shoelaces and a lightweight carbon sole
- Last: CX Competition
- Upper: Clarino Microfiber is lightweight, durable and a classically styled for well-balanced adjustability that ensures a secure fit
- Outsole: Lake Sport fibreglass-injected nylon
- Cleat pattern: Three-hole
- Closure: Laces with a lace holder
- Replaceable heel pad
- Wide fit