Lake CX145 Road Shoes
On those chilly wet days during autumn and spring, make your rides more enjoyable by protecting your feet from the elements. Lake's CX145 Road Shoes offer excellent water resistance with a waxed canvas and leather upper combined with a waterproof membrane. The waxed canvas not only provides protection, it has a classic look and both this and the membrane are highly breathable so your feet won't overheat.
With Lake's nylon sole being one of the stiffest available, this fibreglass injected outsole ensures all your power gets translated into speed whilst remaining comfortable even on the longest rides. Compatible with three-bolt cleats, these shoes will suit most road setups.
The Sport last is perfect for high-cadence riding and long days in the saddle, with a fitted toe-box, high arch and mid-width ball girth to eliminate the chance of hot-spots and numbness. Closed via two side-mounted Boa® dials, you'll be able to customise and secure the fit of the shoes and quickly make micro-adjustments on the go.
- Waxed canvas leather upper
- Waterproof membrane for high water resistance
- Road Competition fibreglass injected nylon outsole
- Sport last for higher cadence and longer ride times
- Three-hole cleat compatible
- Dual Side mounted IP1 BOA® Push/Pull lacing closure system with releasable guides
PRODUCT REF: 827201
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more