Lake CX332 Road Shoes Wide Fit
Sitting at the top of Lake's range, the CX332 Road Shoes Wide Fit are a perfected and honed race-ready offering, made from the very finest materials in order to provide the rider with the greatest comfort alongside the most efficient transfer of power yet from this brand.
The fit accommodates the wider footed rider and affords them a better degree of comfort and closure around their feet. These shoes are made from a blend of Klite Kangaroo leather and mesh, providing the plush, durable and moulded fit that comes from the very best racing shoes, whilst also assuring you of top of the line breathability and ventilation.
Power and precision delivered by a full carbon fibre sole, this shoe benefits from a Double Sole for top of the line transfer of power and a more considered approach to road riding. Your fit is further secured by means of an Internal Thermaform Carbon Fibre heel that prevents slipping and fit. Secured finally by means of two side mounted L6 Boa dials, this shoe is adjusted to a microscopic level of precision, ensuring that your ride is comfortable, quick, and classy.
Please note: These shoes are available in a custom colour way and design. If you're interested in finding out more, speak to one of our team or book an appointment in the store to have them fitted.
- Lake Race 100% Carbon Fibre Sole
- Lake patent Double Sole for improved transfer of power
- Wider fit for riders with broader feet
- Klite Kangaroo leather and mesh assures you of a plush and comfortable support
- Outlast temperature regulating heel and tongue liner
- Internal Thermaform Carbon Fiber heel counter prevents rear slip
- Dual Side mounted L6 Boa lacing system provides supreme fit
- Compatible with 3 hole cleats
PRODUCT REF: 727565
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more