Lake CX403 Road Cycling Shoes
The Lake CX403 Road Cycling Shoes are at the top of their range. The lower overall volume of the CX Race last is ideal for high cadence, high pressure riding with a narrower toe box and tighter heel to prevent slipping when you're putting the power down. These shoes have several unique features: The upper utilises kangaroo leather that's incredibly light, breathable and supple, forming to your foot, that works together with carbon structural support panels for stability through the pedal stroke. The carbon fibre sole is customisable in the rear 1/4 through a heat moulding process and consists of a double layer; an incredibly rigid outer to keep power transfer high, plus a semi-flexible inner that's mouldable so your heel will be locked down and your foot stable.
The shoe closes over your foot using a double Boa system, distributing pressure evenly and allowing plenty of fine adjustment. Compatible with most road pedal three-bolt systems, the majority of riders can reap the benefits of these top-end shoes.
These shoes are available in a custom colourway and design. If you wish to customise these CX403 cycling shoes, please book an appointment in-store or contact our customer care team for full details before ordering.
- Kite kangaroo leather and mesh upper
- Perforated kangaroo leather liner
- Carbon fibre support panels for a secure fit
- Custom fit carbon fibre sole: The Thermaform rear 1/4 creates a stable and comfortable pedalling platform. Patented double sole system with a semi flexible inner and rigid outer
- Dual side-mounted push/pull IP1-S Boa lacing system with soft form-fitting lace guides
- CX Race last
- Replaceable heel pad
- Compatible with three-bolt road pedal systems
- Customisation available
Lake CX403 Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.