Lake MX145 Winter MTB Shoes
For those days when it looks too wet to cycle, these Lake MX145 Winter MTB Shoes give you the option to get out there and ride. The waxed canvas upper is constructed of a microfibre fabric and a waterproof membrane which makes this one of the most water-resistant cycling footwear options out there. The seam-taped membrane bootie provides further water resistance while reflective highlights keep an eye on your safety.
When it comes to getting off the bike, the sole has a series of impressive design features that offer outstanding grip. Lake's Hypergrip Enduro sole is composed of an advanced non-slip rubber as well as Ice Lock lugs which are inserted vertically into the Nylon midsole, which provides competitive power transfer while in the saddle. Closure comes via dual side-mounted BOA IP1 dials, which pull up for a quick release, allowing you to pop the shoes off quickly when you get home.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Perfect for wet conditions, developed for mild wet weather
- Last: MX Sport
- Upper: Waxed Canvas, Microfibre and a Waterproof membrane for a high water resistance that's also breathable
- Outsole: Hypergrip Enduro Sole with Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts. Fibreglass injected Nylon sole for great power transfer
- Closure: Dual Side mounted IP1 BOA® Push/Pull lacing system with releasable guides gives superior adjustability, security and comfort
- Strategically located reflective panels for improved visibility
- Easy entry and exits using the click-fit quick release on the BOA dials
- Seam taped membrane bootie increases water resistance
- Fatbike, commuting, cyclocross; the MX145 is up for the challenge
- Standard fit width
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt recessed MTB systems, such as Shimano SPD
Lake MX145 Winter MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.