Lake MX176 Mountain Bike Shoes
The Lake MX176 Mountain Bike Shoes are tough and durable and perfect for off-road trails and commuting. Stiff enough for efficient power transfer yet comfortable enough for all-day rides, the MX Sport last is roomy in the toe box while ensuring good control through the heel. A rubber outsole increases durability and the Action leather and mesh upper keeps things breathable. A combination of a single BOA dial and lace with a velcro powerstrap ensures a snug fit with even distribution of pressure across the foot, and micro-adjustments can be made on-the-fly.
- Designed for aggressive riding while remaining comfortable to wear all day
- MX Sport last: Features a larger, more roomy toe-box than the lake Comfort last while providing increased foot control through the heel and saddle of the foot
- Outsole: Lake Race sole. Mountain Race X non-marking rubber outsole
- Upper: Action leather and mesh
- Closure: Side mounted Push/Pull BOA L6 lacing system with powerstrap
- Compatibility: Two bolt SPD pedal systems