Lake MX332 Lite MTB Shoes
The Lake MX332 Lite MTB Shoes are engineered to minimise weight, making them the perfect choice for cross country racers. Formed around Lake's MX Race last, these shoes offer a narrower toebox and tighter heel for a slim fit, and can be customised by moulding the internal carbon heel counter. With a Clarino microfibre upper, you get a keen mix of lightweight performance and extra durability. The heel and tongue liner help to regulate temperature, keeping your feet comfortable through hard efforts.
The 100% carbon fibre outsole is stiff for power transfer, and features high traction rubber treads. Dual side-mounted BOA IP1 dials allow for incremental closure, so you can achieve a perfectly dialled-in fit.
- Lightweight and versatile cross country race shoe
- MX Race last
- Clarino microfibre upper is lightweight and durable
- Outlast temperature regulating heel and tongue liner
- Internal Thermaform carbon fibre heel counter
- Lake Race 100% carbon fibre outsole with real rubber tread
- Dual side-mounted IP1 BOA® Push/Pull lacing system with releasable guides give superior adjustability, security and comfort
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt recessed MTB systems, such as Shimano SPD
- Please note: Does not accept toe spikes