Lake MX332 Mountain Bike Shoes
Lake's top performance option for off-road disciplines, be that cross-country, downhill or CX, the MX332 Mountain Bike Shoes combine a stiff carbon sole with a breathable, temperature-regulating upper constructed from perforated Helcor leather with Outlast® technology in the heel and tongue liner. A two Boa closure system makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit and make small micro-adjustments on-the-go. Lake has used their Race last, one that has a narrow toe box and tighter heel, stabilising and supporting your foot when you're putting all your power through the pedals.
- Carbon fibre outsole with Lake SPD compatible Bath Tub rubber
- Helcor Leather upper. Outlast® temperature regulating heel and tongue liner
- Internal Thermaform Carbon Fibre heel counter
- Dual Side mounted Push/Pull Boa IP1 lacing system
- MX Race Last: Featuring a slightly narrower toebox and tighter heel than the Competition last and less overall volume than the Sport last. Designed for a slimmer fit and most suitable for racing
- Compatibility: 2-hole SPD cleats
Lake MX332 Mountain Bike Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.