Lake TX213 Air Wide Fit Triathlon Shoes
When riding the cycling leg of your triathlon on the rivet, you need footwear that boosts your performance and comfort, and so Lake has developed the TX213 Air Wide Fit Triathlon Shoes. Perfect for triathletes with wider feet, the Clarino microfibre upper has a sandwich construction, featuring a Trek-Dry antimicrobial lining which actively wicks moisture from your foot, while the 2mm thick closed-cell perforated foam ensures the moisture evaporates, keeping your feet cool and ventilated.
To speed up your transitions, you can set the shoes up in your pedals and keep them in place with elastic bands using the dedicated heel mounted rubber band holder. Slip your heel in and pull up on the heel straps before fastening the large dual Hook-n-Loop straps. When you're pushing big efforts, you'll be glad of the fibreglass injected Nylon sole providing great power transfer and superb comfort.
- Great all-round triathlon shoes
- Lightweight, breathable, fast-drying and fast in the transitions
- Last: CX Sport
- Upper: Clarino Microfibre upper with NuFOAM™ breathable, wicking shell and Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner
- Outsole: Road Sport fibreglass injected Nylon outsole famous for its comfort
- Closure: Dual Hook-n-Loop straps
- Heel-side mounted elastic rubberband holder for setting the shoe up for fast transitions
- Heel loop
- Cleat compatibility: Three-hole road standard
- Wide fit