Lake TX223 Air Triathlon Shoes
Put in your best bike times yet in the Lake TX223 Air Triathlon Shoes, thanks to efficient power transfer from the stiff 100% carbon sole, as well as the dual hook and look straps that help to knock those vital seconds off your transition times. The CX/TX Competition last used in these shoes have a curved profile, increased toe pitch and heel lift and a wider ball girth and is ideal for those that ride at higher cadences. A TX Air toe mesh improves airflow so you won't overheat.
The breathable upper is moisture-wicking and has an antibacterial lining for added longevity and improved freshness. These shoes have a three-hole cleat pattern that's compatible with Look and Shimano road pedal systems.
- CX/TX Competition last: Specifically designed for very high-cadence riding and higher pressure; curved profile, increased toe pitch and heel lift, a tighter heel and a slightly wider ball girth to allow the foot to expand
- TX Air: Features an enlarged toe mesh window for added airflow
- Outsole: Lake Race 100% carbon fibre sole
- Upper: Durable microfibre upper with NuFOAM™ and Trek-Dry breathable, moisture wicking and antimicrobial lining. The unique lining works in a way that keeps your feet feeling cool and dry
- Closure: Dual hook and loop straps
- Three-hole cleat pattern