Lake TX223 Wide Fit XT Air Triathlon Shoes
The Lake TX223 Wide Fit XT Air Triathlon Shoes are light, breathable and fast-drying. The stiff carbon outsole transfers your power efficiently through the pedals, while SPD compatibility and Mountain Race X rubber brings grip and make walking and running in and out of transition easier. The Clarino microfibre upper has a breathable and moisture-wicking NuFOAM™ shell that's combined with a Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner so your feet will dry fast as you come out of the water and remain fresh through the bike leg.
Fast transitions are essential, and the dual hook and loop strap design of these shoes make both securing and removing the shoes fast, distributing pressure evenly across the foot and allowing you to make small adjustments mid-ride. There's also a heel-side mounted elastic rubber band holder, further benefitting you in transition.
- Lake Competition 100% carbon fibre sole
- Mouldable carbon fibre heel counter
- Mountain Race X real rubber sole
- Clarino microfibre upper with NuFOAM™ breathable, wicking shell and Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner
- Heel-side mounted elastic rubber band holder for faster transitions
- Dual hook and loop straps
- CX/TX Competition last: A more curved profile than the Sport last, designed for very high-cadence riding and higher pedalling pressure. Increased toe pitch and heel lift, a tighter heel and a slightly wider ball girth
- Designed for wider feet
- Compatibility: 2-hole SPD cleats
Lake TX223 Wide Fit XT Air Triathlon Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.