Lazer Wasp Air Triathlon Helmet
Using the wind tunnel to shape to the Lazer Wasp Air Triathlon Helmet and make it the most efficient and aerodynamic it can be, plus making use of a lightweight construction that comes in at an impressive 380g, makes this helmet the ideal choice for any discerning time trialist or triathlete who wants to enhance their speed and time out on the course.
Just because it’s designed to increase your aerodynamic gains, doesn’t mean it’s not comfortable, though. With Lazer’s advanced Turnfit retention system, you’ll be able to make last-minute, on the fly adjustments to ensure your helmet is snug and comfortable.
An integrated lens lowers weight, even more, reducing the need for a separate pair of glasses and allows for a smoother flow of air to keep your head cool, stopping you overheating when ramping up the watts. Behind this lens sits the wind-tunnel designed airflow ports that efficiently streams air from the front, through the helmet and out the back.
Honeycomb vents work alongside this, allowing for air to be pulled from the front to the back of the head, keeping you suitably cool and allowing you to perform.
Another innovative feature of the Wasp Air is the sprung loaded Aquavent portal which allows for water to be poured over your head without having to remove the helmet. Simply pull the vent down and tip water into the hole - ideal for when you’ve laid down everything on the course and your heart rate is soaring.
Sizing: (head circumference)
- Small: 52 - 56cm
- Medium/Large: 55 - 61cm
- Built in the wind-tunnel for optimum aerodynamics and ventilation through triathlons
- Extensively wind-tunnel researched with scientific insights into aerodynamics, allows the Wasp Air to be one of the most aerodynamic helmets on the market
- The integrated lens is an integral part of the helmet and can be moved forward so that air can flow into the helmet when needed
- A trip wire on the top of the surface of the Wasp Air creates micro vortices to assure for a smooth airflow over the tail of the helmet
- The sprung loaded Aquavent is used to allow the rider to pour water over their head for cooling without removing their helmet. Simply push the vent down with the top of the open water bottle and squeeze
- Unique honeycomb ventilation for increased airflow in hotter conditions
- The Lazer advanced Turnfit retention system makes sure the helmet is snug and comfortable on the head
- Weight: 380 g for a size medium / large
PRODUCT REF: 725605
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more