Lazer Z1 MIPS Helmet
The top line Z1 helmet from Lazer with MIPS safety technology sets the standard in comfort and protection. The highly ventilated design lets cool air circulate around your head to help dissipate heat on hot rides so that performance won't suffer from the discomfort of feeling too hot and, closer in, channels help to flow air specifically through the helmet so that aerodynamics are still optimised. Additional coverage at the side of the head offers protection from lateral impacts and the biomechanics and neuroscience research that has gone into MIPS has resulted in a low-friction layer to absorb the types of impacts that are unique to a bicycle.
- Z1 features a new rear spoiler
- T-Pro temple protection
- Highly ventilated design
- Ponytail-friendly top-mounted Advanced Rollsys fit system for easy horizontal and vertical adjustment
- MIPS patent was developed by some of the world's leading researchers in biomechanics and neuroscience
- MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner
- MIPS absorbs much of the energy created by a blow to the head
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 232 grams (Medium)
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 1140637
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more