Lightweight Meilenstein Clincher Special Black Edition Wheelset
The pinnacle of high-performance wheelsets, the Lightweight Meilenstein Schwarz Edition Clincher Wheelset (16/20) is designed for speed. The stiffest model in the German company's range, the Meilenstein offers both a comfortable and responsive ride.
A 47.5 millimetre rim depth improves aerodynamics, while the carbon fibre construction keeps the weight down to 1210 grams, making the Meilenstein ideal for climbing.
The front has 16 carbon fibre, bladed spokes, while the rear has 20. These spokes are strong and optimised to cut through the air with ease. The carbon fibre theme continues with a carbon hub body and durable steel spokes. Carbon fibre, titanium and aluminium quick releases secure the wheels to the frame and add an exotic finishing touch.
A clincher wheelset, the versatility makes the Meilenstein perfect for racing as well as sportives. Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Campagnolo and Shimano/SRAM cassettes, the wheelset comes with a 100 kilogram rider weight limit.
The special edition name refers to the wheel's all black graphics and stealth look.
Coming with quick release skewers, wheelbags, valve extensions, brake pads and tyre levers, this is a fantastic addition for your road or time trial bike.
Please note: Latex inner tubes are not suitable for use with lightweight wheels.
These wheels are also available in a 20mm rim width option. To find out more information or to place an order, please get in touch.
- Rims: carbon fibre
- Quick releases: carbon/aluminium/titanium
- Spokes: carbon
- Hub body: carbon
- Bearings: CeramicSpeed
- Weight: approx. 1.21 kilograms
- Rim height: 47,5mm
- Rim width: 24mm
- Spokes: carbon fibre bladed 5mm
- Spokes number: front 16, rear 20
- Over locknut distance: front 100mm, rear 130mm
- Fitting tyre dimension: 622-(23-25)
- Purpose: competition-road
- Compatibility: Campagnolo 9/10/11-speed, Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed
- Maximum rider weight limit: 100 kilograms
- Colour: carbon/black
- Includes: quick releases, wheel bag, valve extensions, brake pads and tyre levers