Lonely Planet Epic Bike Rides of the World Book
A beautifully illustrated hardback, Epic Bike Rides of the World by Loney Planet explores 200 of the very best cycling routes across the globe. Organised by continent, you can pore over a selection of some of the finest adventures out there, from family-friendly sightseeing rides in Europe, to exploring the wilds of Patagonia off-road. Since this is a Lonely Planet publication, it's full of useful information to help you plan your next trip, too.
- Discover 200 of the best places to ride a bike, in this beautifully illustrated hardback
- From family-friendly, sightseeing urban rides to epic adventures off the beaten track
- Destinations range from France and Italy, for the world's great bike races, to the wilds of Mongolia and Patagonia
- Organised by continent
- Each ride is illustrated with stunning photography and a map
- A toolkit of practical details - where to start and finish, how to get there, where to stay and more - helps riders plan their own trips
- 328 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Product dimensions: 20.6 x 2.6 x 26.6 cm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.