MAAP Alt Road Cargo Womens Bib Short
With a durable construction and plenty of features to help make life on the trail more enjoyable, MAAP’s Alt Road Cargo Womens Bibshort has been designed for riders who like to explore and take the road less travelled.
The fabric used provides UPF 50+ sun protection and lightly compresses the muscles for better support on rough terrain, helping to stave off tiredness for longer. There are abrasion-resistant panels on the sides to prevent damage from trailside vegetation or the occasional tumble, whilst all the materials are fast-drying, wicking and odour resistant.
The seat pad is MAAP’s 3D thermo moulded multi-density chamois for long-distance comfort and multi-hour rides. Laser cut perforations ensure good ventilation and cooling with the antimicrobial microfibre top liner helping to prevent unpleasant odours from building up.
Two side cargo pockets, one with a zip, and two rear pockets provide storage aplenty so that the short can be worn with a pocketless t-shirt for shorter rides, or with a cycling jersey for longer rides when there is more to carry.
OEKO-TEX and bluesign approved, the garment has been constructed in keeping with environmentally friendly guidelines for minimum impact on the planet.
- A highly technical bib short combining lightweight, 4-way stretch woven compression fabrics and offering the highest level of durability and comfort
- High abrasion resistance side leg panels
- Moisture wicking fabrications are highly breathable, quick drying and anti-odour
- Utilises MAAP’s Proprietary 3D thermo moulded multi (3-layer) density chamois
- Ergonomically engineered chamois has laser cut perforations for breathability and antimicrobial microfibre top liner
- Functional side cargo pockets to accommodate a phone and one includes a zip closure for valuables
- Centre back dual pockets for energy bars and other essentials
- All seams flatlock stitched to eliminate abrasion
- Thermo bonded centre back crossover for added comfort and elastic support
- Ultimate UV protection UPF 50+
- High airflow back mesh panel with soft bound edge
- Reflective external branding and back leg tabs
- Custom printed sticky silicone hem gripper
- Suspender and hems elastics are OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Fabrications are approved according to bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® standards
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 190 grams size S