MAAP Apex 2.0 Womens Winter Jacket
Warm and protective, the MAAP Apex 2.0 Womens Winter Jacket shields the rider from extremely cold and inclement weather conditions, helping them complete vital base-building kilometres during the harshest winter months.
This jacket's panels comprise a material that utilises a waterproof, windproof and highly breathable Schoeller C-change membrane. This fabric has a fleecy, waffle patterned inner surface that retains a layer of warmth cosily next to the wearer's skin, effectively combatting temperatures that hover around freezing. Thermo-taped seams and a waterproof zip completely shut out water, even under the heaviest rain.
A four-way stretch format to the fabric combines with the ergonomic fit pattern to grant exceptional comfort, and three rear pockets store extra clothing layers, energy gels and bars. A rear waterproof stash pocket completes the piece by providing a secure place for valuable items.
- MAAP’s warmest jacket that shields the rider from the harshest winter conditions
- Schoeller C-change™ membrane material is water-proof, wind-proof and temperature regulating
- Soft internal bonded, fleecy, waffle inner layer provides exceptional warmth
- Thermo-taped seams ensure that there can be no water ingress
- The four-way stretch of the fabric allows a complete range of movement
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Slim fit follows the body’s contours but allows enough room for thermal base layers
- YKK Aquaguard waterproof zips
- Rear waterproof stash pocket
- Three rear pockets with drainage holes
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 335 grams, size medium