MAAP Draft Team Jacket
The MAAP Draft Team Jacket is an excellent choice in windy conditions and at times of a potential rain shower. It's constructed from a stretchy, wind-resistant fabric for a close fit without compromise to freedom of movement, while a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment repels light rain. Laser-cut ventilation panels maximise breathability, and there's a two-way front zip that can be undone from either the top or the bottom.
The waist hem has silicone grippers on the internal surface, ensuring the jacket is held securely in place. When the conditions improve or your effort increases, this garment is light and compact enough to stow in a jersey pocket, and when riding in low light, the reflective details to the front and back will aid visibility.
- Body fabric has mechanical stretch for close fit and comfort
- Highly wind resistant
- DWR water resistant coating
- Lazer cut ventilated panels
- Ultra-lightweight and stowable
- Reflective print transfers on chest and back
- Two-way YKK zip with camlock puller and internal zip guard
- Hem with silicone gripper
- Elastic hem band OEKO-TEX® certified