MAAP Emblem Pro Hex Recycled Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
The MAAP Emblem Pro Hex Recycled Womens Short Sleeve Jersey situates stretchy and moisture-wicking fabric on the front and highly breathable Micro-perf material on the back and sides to ensure the cyclist remains comfortable and cool in warm conditions. Aerodynamically inspired, four-way stretch Hex-tech sleeves guarantee freedom of movement and help the rider slip through the air with ease. All the fabrics offer sun protection and are derived from Italian, recycled, Bluesign approved yarns.
A slender fit with a longer sleeve length promotes a professional aesthetic, and the elasticated, silicone waistband stops the jersey from riding up around the torso. Three large back pockets are made with anti-sag material so they can store loads of food and other ride essentials, and the full-length zip can be opened up for increased airflow on long, hot climbs.
- A lightweight short sleeve jersey made from recycled yarns that’s perfect for fast and long rides under the sun
- Lightweight and soft and moisture-wicking fabric is placed on the front
- Micro-perf breathable fabric is used for the back panel, side panels and collar
- Four-way stretch Hex-tech material sleeves are highly flexible, aero-optimised and have bonded hems
- SPF 50+ sun protection factor throughout
- Signature Pro Fit with longer length sleeves
- Single-layer lightweight elastic hem with internal silicone print
- Larger back pockets with breathable anti-sag fabric
- Full-length YKK zip with lock-zip puller
- Made with Italian fabrics derived from recycled yarns
- The fabrics are sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Elastic hem band is OEKO-TEX® certified
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 117 grams, size small