MAAP Evade Pro Base Short Sleeve Jersey
Ultra-soft Italian knitted fabrics combine with a svelte cut to result in the MAAP Evade Pro Base Short Sleeve Jersey promoting a sharp, professional aesthetic and guaranteeing comfort in warm riding conditions.
The lightweight, woven material used on the front, back and side panels sits smoothly against the skin without irritation, grants complete freedom of movement and is tremendously breathable to rapidly wick excessive perspiration on warm days in the saddle. Flexible, dyed honeycomb mesh sleeves complement the body panels by increasing airflow and minimising restriction. Both fabrics afford SPF 50+ protection from the sun’s rays and are linked via MAAP's Signature Pro fit that closely follows the body's contours when the riding position is adopted.
An elastic hem with silicone grippers prevents the jersey from riding up, and a low profile collar eliminates chafing around the neck. Three anti-sag back pockets are added to the design to carry ride essentials and nutrition securely on the longest rides.
- A svelte, lightweight short sleeve jersey that’s perfect for fast and long rides under the sun
- Ultra-soft knitted Italian fabrics are light and breathable
- Dyed honeycomb mesh sleeves increase airflow
- The fabrics donate an SPF 50+ sun protection factor
- All fabrics are sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Signature Pro fit forms to the body in the riding position
- Low profile collar eliminates chafing
- Elastic hem with internal silicone logo print keeps the jersey perfectly positioned
- The Elastic hem band is OEKO-TEX® certified
- YKK Vislon Snap Lock Zip is durable and easy to operate
- Three anti-sag back pockets carry ride essentials and nutrition
- Reflective print transfers on chest, back and sleeves
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 125 grams, size M