MAAP Limited Edition Giro Synthe MIPS Helmet
In a collaboration with Giro, MAAP have designed the Limited Edition Giro Synthe MIPS Helmet. With stylish looks and weighing a mere 254 grams for a size medium, this helmet will assist you in your best performances, being both aerodynamic and cool enough for the most gruelling climbs.
The MIPS brain protection system is revolutionary in its design and provides the highest levels of safety. A thin, ventilated layer is installed between the shell and the liner and is kept in place by composite anchors with multi-directional flex. This allows a small amount of movement in the case of angled impact so rotational forces are spread out instead of being transferred to the brain.
The webbing straps and Slimline buckle are extremely light and comfortable and, along with the Roc Loc® Air fit system with two-way fit tuning, allow for easy adjustability and a customisable fit. With a ponytail port and a dock for your eyewear, this helmet is suitable for every rider and in all conditions.
26 wind tunnel vents and aero mesh panels ensure you'll stay cool even when pushing your limits, and the aerodynamic profile makes this helmet suitable for all levels of rider.
- 254g (CE Medium)
- Featherweight Webbing with Slimline buckle
- Aero Mesh Panels with a dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride.
- Roll Cage internal reinforcement
- Ponytail compatible
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) equipped
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner and thermoformed SL reinforcement
- Roc Loc® Air fit system with 2-way fit tuning
- 26 wind tunnel vents with internal channelling